Croatia Lacrosse Foundation was founded in 2020 to support and develop both men and women amateur lacrosse players at all skill levels and ages in Croatia. In addition to creating a greater awareness of lacrosse in Croatia and helping to grow the sport, we are dedicated to improving the coaching, equipment and facilities available to the players.
The Croatia Lacrosse Foundation is closely linked with the Croatia Lacrosse Association, which is the National Governing Body (NGB) of lacrosse in Croatia. Our support of the Croatian National Lacrosse Teams, their players and coaches is a central tenet of our mission. As the National Team competes in international competition it is our goal to provide the support, coaching and equipment necessary to be competitive while representing Croatia lacrosse.
This assistance, both on and off the field is critical as we grow the sport of lacrosse in Croatia. The current focus of our efforts is in supporting the Croatia National Men’s Team at the European Lacrosse Championships in July of 2021 in Wrocław, Poland.
- Help grow the awareness and number of lacrosse players, both men and women of all ages in Croatia
- To increase the quality of domestic players, coaches, and officials playing and participating in lacrosse in Croatia by providing equipment, training and more opportunities for competition in Croatia
- Improve the quality of lacrosse in Croatia by hosting events such as tournaments, training camps, instruction sessions and coaching clinics
- Support and help develop the Croatia National Lacrosse Teams though coaching, instruction, events, and equipment
- Provide support to the Croatia National Lacrosse Teams, enabling them to participate in international competitions and events